Steps to Add subtitles/SRT files
For watching Movies/series with Subtitles follow the steps to add subtitle in Mobile and desktop
Add Subtitle File in Mobile
- For VLC or MX or other media player
- First, download the Subtitles file from freshers-live.com Subtitles Download SRT
- Unzip the downloaded subtitles file.
- After that Browse the required Subtitle file and right-click on it.
- You will find the option of Select Subtitles.
- Choose that option then click on Add Subtitles.
- Choose the Subtitle SRT file and your subtitles are added automatically in movies/series.
Add Subtitle File in Desktop
- If you are watching on a desktop VLC player or any other windows player follow the steps.
- Therefore First, download the Zip file for Subtitle from freshers-live.com Subtitles Download SRT.
- After that Unzip the downloaded subtitles file.
- Similarly, After unzip and getting the SRT File, copy it to the same folder where the movie/series is saved.
- If you have a folder named Movies_name or Series_name Then both the movie/series and SRT subtitle files should be pasted into the same folder. In other words, You will have two files such as Movies_name.mp4 & Series_name.srt
- After that, Perform the above steps correctly, subtitles will be added automatically.
- But in case your watching with a VLC player, Just open a VLC player Right-click on it, and then add the Subtitle file.
- Similarly, Follow above all the steps for any other media player.